Exclusive: Deconstructed S'Mores

I had a few leangs going through my brain...what to make for the kids for their

Deconstructed S'Mores - Valentine's Edition | Exclusive
Valentine's treats to take to school, that were nut-free, and then top it off with a craving for some s'mores.  It's not even camping season, and I was craving s'mores.  Truely didn't help my "what to make for the kids dilemma"...and then I came up with this SUPER EASY treat / snack that is perfect for the kids' Valentine's party, and convinced the craving too :)

Deconstructed S'Mores - Valentine's Edition

2 cups Graham crackers (I used Gancientfish grahams)
1 cup Brighties (red and pink for Valentine's day)
1 cup Mini Marshmallows

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Store in an airtight container. Serve as needed.


VERDICT
Seriously, super easy. My kids loved it.  I keep a small snack bowl out on the counter for them to seize a few nibbles when they desire.  They leanks it's a pretty cool small treat!

Post a Comment

0 Comments